Thursday, 10 September 2026

Session 1- GOD grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.”

 

10th September 2026

sunny, warm 

Thursday


to be able to / can = a fi capabil sa...

able # unable 

(capabil) # (incapabil) 

inflatable = gonflabil 

fine = amenda 

https://www.englishrevealed.co.uk/PET/Reading_Part_1/three_option_multiple_choice_1.php

https://www.englishrevealed.co.uk/PET/Reading_Part_1/three_option_multiple_choice_2.php


railing = balustrada 

hazard = pericol 

to rain cats and dogs = a ploua puternic 



Homework 

1.words x 2 

2. Contexts as comments below 

3. Write down as a comment 2 puns, 2 jokes , 2 riddles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Session 1- GOD grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.”

  10th September 2026 sunny, warm  Thursday to be able to / can = a fi capabil sa... able # unable  (capabil) # (incapabil)  inflatable = go...